Sunday, August 16, 2009

A new niche

This version of Success Learning Systems is set up to let others know about a niche that has really captured my interest. Why niche? There are so many areas that people can focus in an the only way to really zero in on some key issues is to establish a niche where business can be done with like minded people.
Since I enjoy traveling, meeting new people, assisting businesses and entrepreneurs, I have decided to focus in on working with businesses along the Delaware Beaches areas. They are beautiful, within three hours for many people and can use business coaching during this recession.
There are a number of ideas I will be proposing to them that will absolutely help the positive, open-minded businesses increase their profits and I am excited to start this!
Enjoying my life and career and helping others do the same is a high priority and this direction will cover much of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment